If you consider applying for a OFW loan be sure to check our rate calculator.
Have you heard of Nfinit Lending Corporation? It is one of the many lending corporations that provide financial and lending services to Filipino migrant workers like you.
Find out who this lending company is and determine if they can be the right partner for your financial needs.
Who Is Nfinit Lending Corporation?
Nfinit Lending Corporation has been in the lending industry for almost 10 years, counting on the belief that overseas Filipino workers are modern day heroes. They believe in the hard work and sacrifices each Filipino migrant worker has to go through, which is why they are committed to providing solutions in times of need.
Unlike other lending companies, Nfinit is dedicated to seamen, thereby making their services more specialized and focused on a particular group.
How to Apply for a Loan
Nfinit Lending Corporation can offer loanable amount of P25,000 to P300,000. Here is a step-by-step procedure on how to apply for a loan:
- Fill up the online application form, which you can find in their website.
- Wait for the message or call status of your loan application within 24 hours.
- Go to their office for a one-on-one interview to be conducted by the company’s Credit Officer. You might also be asked to submit documentary requirements such as passport, seaman’s book, latest POEA contract, 3 ID picture, proof of billing, and government ID.
- Learn about the status of your loan application after one day.
Once your loan is approved, you will receive a check indicating the approved loan amount. You can encash this amount in Nfinit’s partner banks.
Why Choose Nfinit Lending Corporation?
You know that there are many lending companies that offers financial services to OFWs. Nevertheless, here are few reasons why you should consider this lending company:
- One day processing and release of funds, as long as all the requirements are submitted.
- Lower interest rates, which means making it easier for you to pay for the monthly amortization.
- Loan re-payment can be done anywhere because of its Nationwide Payment Points.
- A dedicated customer service to help you address all your concerns and questions about the loan.
- Assures no hidden charges and you will be informed about all the deductions made, if any.
- There is no cash-out required when applying for a loan.
- Payment of first monthly amortization will start two months after the release date of your loan.
Where and How to Contact Nfinit Lending Corporation Philippines?
You can visit Nfinit Lending at 2nd Floor Edge Building, 2257 Don Chino Roces Extension, Magallanes, Makati City 1231
In case you can’t go to their branch physically, below are the other options where you can contact them:
Telephone number: 804-1302 / 555-5008 / 804-1321
Fax number: 804-1302
Cell Phone number: 0915-173-2675
For more information and to get access to their online application, you can check their website: www.nfinit.com.ph
How do Nfinit rates compare? Check our rate comparison.
Available products: Loans for local employees, OFWs and Seaman’s Loans