If you consider applying for a OFW loan be sure to check our rate calculator.
There are many financial and lending institutions in the country that help overseas Filipino workers in their capital needs. One of them is PJH Lending Corporation.
Who is PJH Lending Company?
The roots of PJH Lending Corp. can be traced back in Cebu in March 1999. The main mission of the company is to help and facilitate in the issuance of loans or OFW cash for Filipino migrant workers at low rates. Apart from offering financial aid, PJH Lending Corporation also helps in the deployment of migrant workers. Its multi-faceted financial system guides you from pre-departure expenses, to overseas employment, and even up to reintegration back in the country.
In other words, they help monitor your needs and concerns, and provides the best and quality service you deserve.
Today, the company has more than 200 staff operating around the Philippines, making them a premiere lender for Filipino migrant workers in the country. PJH Lending Corporation is also one of the most friendly companies in the field.
Why Choose PJH Lending Ph for Your Lending Needs?
There are many lending companies that provide financial assistance for OFWs. Why should you choose PJH Lending Corp Philippines?
Here’s why you should include them in your list:
- You can loan from P25,000 to P500,000 with 24-hour approval.
- PJH Lending offers the most affordable loan packages with low interest rates, which you can pay within three to 12 months.
- The company doesn’t require collateral.
- It is easy to apply with inter-branch processing facility due to numerous branches all over the country.
- No cash out and advanced interest.
- They offer discounts and lower rates in case of early payment.
- Friendly staff for a more hassle-free transaction.
- You can make your first payment after two months from release of loan.
What do you need when availing of PJH Lending services?
Below is a list of the PJH lending requirements you need to prepare:
- Photocopy of your passport
- 1 2×2 picture
- 2 valid IDs
- Copy of birth and/or marriage certificate with NSO seal
Where can you find PJH Lending Company Philippines?
PJH is all over the country, with branches in Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao, thereby making their offices more available and accessible for you.
In Luzon, you can find PJH Lending in Taft, Malvar, Cubao, Mandaluyong, Pampanga, Laguna, and Batangas. PJH Lending Group also has offices in Visayas, particularly in Trans-Asia Main and Gen. Maxilom in Cebu, Bacolod, and Iloilo. If you are from Mindanao, PJH lending branches can be found in Davao, Iligan, Butuan, Cagayan, CDO Burgos, General Santos, Valencia, and Zamboanga.
Below are the links for the PJH Lending address and telephone number depending on your location:
- Butuan Branch
- Cagayan De Oro Branch
- Cebu Branch
- Davao Branch
- Iligan Branch
- Manila – Malvar Branch
- Manila – Taft Branch
- Zamboanga Branch
How do PJH Lending rates compare? Check our rate comparison.
For more information about the services they offer, visit PJH Lending Corporation official website: http://www.pjhlending.com/