If you consider applying for a OFW loan be sure to check our rate calculator.
Malate, Manila is a home to many businesses, including lending companies. One of them is Zazu Lending Investor Corporation.
Keep reading to know more about this lending company and how it can help you in case you need additional funds.
Who is Zazu Lending Investor Corporation?
Zazu Lending was established in 2013 by a group of Filipino and British individuals with experience in lending, financial, and investment industries. It focuses primarily on overseas Filipino workers and provides services and products to address your needs and that of your family.
The company banked on its mission to deliver efficient, swift, convenient, and manageable loan service to every OFW in need of financial assistance before you start your job abroad. Consequently, Zazu Lending offers competitive rates to OFWs to make loan repayment more manageable and less hassle on the pocket.
Zazul Lending Investor Corporation aims to become a market leader in offering loans to OFWs and expand its business and network to other major cities in the Philippines. At the same time, the company hopes to become more accessible to countries where Filipino migrant workers are abundant such as Middle East, Japan, and United Kingdom.
How to Apply for OFW Loan with Zazu Lending Corp.?
- Orientation – This step is about clarification of requirements and determining the eligibility of possible borrowers. Application forms are likewise distributed.
- Documentation – Screening of submitted documents.
- Credit Check – Within 24 hours, credit investigation officers will conduct background checking to determine eligibility. You will be notified within 24 hours if your application is approved.
- Open Account and Signing – Once your application is approved, you will be asked to open a checking account and sign a loan contract. At this point, payment terms, monthly repayment, and payment procedure.
- Loan Release – The good news is all approved loan applications will be released in full.
Why Choose Zazu Lending for Your Financial Needs?
With the many lending companies available, here are reasons why you should consider Zazu Lending Investor Corporation:
- Low interest rates, usually pegged at 4% per month, considering that these loans are unsecured.
- Fast processing of loan applications, with turnaround time of 24 hours.
- Easy payment scheme where the applicant can choose flexible payment terms ranging from six months to one year.
- Loan repayments can be made depending on whatever is accessible and convenient for you. You can pay through post-dated check, remittances through banks and accredited remittance centers, or by cash.
- First monthly payment will commence 60 days after the loan was released – interest-free.
Where and How to Contact Zazu Lending Investor Corporation
You can visit Zazu Lending in there main office located at Unit C1, G/F Echelon Tower, 2100 A. Mabini Street ,Malate, Metro Manila
You can also send them an email for inquiries: [email protected]
Telephone Numbers: 02-353-9271
Fax Number: 02-353-8739
Mobile Numbers: Smart: 0998 9757487
You can also check out their website to know more about the company, products they offer, and get access to application forms: www.zazu-lending-corp.com
How do Zazu Lending rates compare? Check our rate comparison.
Available Products: OFW loans